The Consular Section of the Embassy of Hungary is extending its available consular services from June 2, 2020.
Appointments can be booked via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that currently the following consular services are available by appointment:
- Passport application, if the previous passport has not been expired for more than 1 year;
- Applying for Hungarian Birth Certificate and first Hungarian passport for a minor born to Hungarian citizens in Canada. Please note! If the parents were married abroad and the marriage has not been registered in Hungary yet, it shall be registered at the same time with the birth registration.
- Acknowledgement of paternity;
- “Ügyfélkapu” registration;
- Authentication (signatures, copies);
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
For all other requests please contact us by email and we will do our best to facilitate your request.
Please note that in the interim phase we are still not providing citizenship, or neutralization services!
Please do not visit our Consulate unless you have received the confirmation email. We kindly ask you to visit us alone, as only one person is allowed to be present at our consular premises at the same time. Please only visit us if you are feeling healthy and did not travel abroad in the last 14 days. Wearing of facemask and physical distancing is mandatory during your entire visit.
If you have any further questions regarding to our consular services, do not hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com