What to do if I lost my official Hungarian document or if it was stolen?

Report it without delay in Ottawa or in Toronto or in Montreal or in Vancouver. If the personal appearance would be unreasonably difficult, a honorary consul can also help you. In the latter case it is your responsibility to send the report to the Embassy's address (299 Waverley Street, Ottawa, ON K2P 0V9).

In case of a stolen document, always attach a police report, as well.

What shall I do if I find a Hungarian official document is Canada?

Please mail it to the Embassy (299 Waverley Street, Ottawa, ON K2P 0V9).